Thursday 15 March 2018

Economic Analysis and Policy


Our mission and capabilities:

Given the current social and economic challenges facing Zimbabwe and Africa at large, it is more vital than ever that we promote the intellectual case for informed economic policy based on optimal taxes, promotion of education, enhancing the health and welfare system and lower levels of direct government regulation. It is imperative that appropriate policies be implemented leading to the reduction of poverty, the alleviation of the suffering and the achievement of sustainable livelihoods in these countries. Economic analysis plays a key role both in the commercial world and in public policy.
Our mission is to carry out research and analysis that resonates with the ordinary citizen and give advice on economic and social forces that affect people’s lives, to improve the understanding of those forces and the ways in which right policies could bring about change. We are here to inspire and challenge people to critically think about the correct roles of political office, institutions, property rights and the rule of law in creating a society that fosters innovation, entrepreneurship and the efficient use of resources. In particular for Zimbabwe, our objective is to enhance the quality of economic policy-making by fostering high quality, policy-relevant economic analysis, and disseminating it widely to decision-makers in the public and private sectors so as to promote the next generation of thinking and prosperity for a rising economy.
Our team comprises of experts in macroeconomic analysis and modelling, regulatory and competition issues, cost/benefit and financial analysis, health economics, business case development, public policy and general economic policy management. We have a genuine commitment and passion to providing rigorous expert research, commentary, analysis and advice on a growing and diverse range of economic problems. In our analysis, we blend theoretically-oriented economic research with the empirical work in the most understandable ways possible, hoping to inspire and empower the ordinary citizen.   We hope to investigate and explore about the Zimbabwean/African story with an African perspective combined with first world experiences.

We are only people-driven.

2 comments:

  1. Abebe Hailemariam15 March 2018 at 15:00

    Interesting. I have known Dr. Sakutukwa for several years. He is always keen to learn and produce new ideas to solve complex real world macroeconomic problems. I have no doubt that his rigorous research skills and previous experience as a senior consultant in KPMG Australia equipped him with the necessary skills to provide high quality consultancy services to African macroeconomic policy makers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete